- Daily cleansing with accurately balanced products, and depending on skin - avoid washing with tap water. Some products are used to promote waterless cleaning.
- When using cleansing wipes or other naturally sourced materials to clean your face minimize the usage of materials as much as possible.
- Let skin air dry and/or pat dry with eco friendly/hygienic conscience tissue or reusable cloths.
- Once face is mostly dry apply small amounts of face lotions, serums and sprays according to your routine.
- Let the treatment be a part of your nightly routine accompanied with dimmed lights and cozy music playing if needed or enjoy a quiet unwind of your choice that you benefit from mind, body and soul before heading to bed.
- Make sure you set your nightly unwind apps and alerts to a decent hour of your choosing so that once you are ready for bed you gain the benefits of a good nights sleep.
- Water or a cup of tea with low glycemic sweetener of choice (Organic and natural is best) and if you choose zero sweetener you've done yourself a good deed.
- A book or music, perhaps a slow paced show on TV to help your mind wander into a magical land of dreams and worlds far away.
- Adjust your pillow(s) to support your spine for better sleep (Invest in the best for yourself). You may also want to consider using a satin eye pillow to block out unnecessary light.
- All the pointers above are to help you decrease stress in your life which in turn reflects on your skin. Sweet Dreams.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →